Eastern Heating and Cooling’s Construction Team Will Help Bring Your Building to Life
Whether you have healthcare, educational, government, commercial, or industrial projects, our experienced construction team is prepared to take on any challenges your project presents. Not only does Eastern install, replace, and service your building systems, but we can also assist in the design-build and plan-and-spec process.
Eastern Heating and Cooling is a leading building provider for HVAC and mechanical systems, with unparalleled manufacturing capabilities, including prefabricated construction techniques.
Our leadership and expertise have helped us build a proven track record in the following sectors:
- Education (K-12 and University)
- Government and Municipal
- Industrial Manufacturing Plants
- Apartment Complexes and Housing Communities
- Federal and Military Buildings
- Small and Large Office Buildings
Use Our Energy to Save Yours!
Our understanding of the technology and economics of building systems delivers meaningful engineered solutions for you. Effective performance of your building systems will drive down total energy costs, and your energy cost savings will often offset the cost of installing improved systems and maintaining them for efficiency.
The first step is to identify your objectives and criteria for performing a retrofit or new construction project. We review your best alternatives, the lifecycle costs, and the economics of your investment. We then provide Energy Smart Decision Tools to help you make the choice that is right for your company.
We also offer you services that reduce energy consumption without major capital investments. These include:
- Optimizing building energy through retro-commissioning
- Focusing on preventive maintenance and facility maintenance solutions
The benefits are huge, both today and tomorrow.
You can start saving today by:
- Reducing operation, maintenance, and energy costs.
- Improving occupant productivity, comfort, and satisfaction.
- Increasing the value of your asset or property.
- Capitalizing on potential government and utility tax deductions, rebates, and incentives.
You will help build a brighter future by:
- Positioning your company as a leader in environmental stewardship.
- Conserving natural resources while improving air and water quality.
- Reducing your facility’s carbon footprint.
- Potentially earning Energy Star® and LEED recognition.